Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Alex getting on his horse

For Alex's 1st birthday my parents gave him this awesome handmade rocking horse. I believe it was hand made by inmates but that is beside the point.:) Last night, for the first time EVER he just got on it himself exactly like I had been showing him. It was amazing! And he did it like he had been doing it for months. Right after the video ends he falls off and hits the back of his head on the wall so we will have to work on getting off safely, but I just wanted to share this new accomplishment.

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm... made by inmates?!
    And that's a sweet video; I love hearing his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good.....i got scared at the end of the video. i could tell he was about to fall off... i think i took a deep breath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a pro.....until the wobble at the end leading to the fall you were talking about. He's so sweet, and I can't wait until we can come see y'all again.

    You getting your classroom ready for the start of school next week??? What was that? Oh, that's right--you're not going back!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete