Monday, July 7, 2008

Some things we've been up to lately...

Alex LOVES dogs. We saw this dog at our neighborhood park and Alex just had to get close to it. It looks like Alex is trying to talk to him.

Alex with his new tricycle. It is awesome! He rides and I can steer him. He loves to push it himself a lot too though. Yes I know this shirt is too small for him. Also, on a side note, we may be done with bibs! YEAH!! I hope so!

Alex and me down by the Black Warrior River.

Alex playing naked in the sprinklers. John was trying to fix a sprinkler head in our backyard and so we stripped Alex and let him run through them. He loved it but also wanted me to run through it with him too. It was a lot of fun! We loved this face he made when I told him to look at me. It was like, "hey, I'm busy here, what do you want?"


This video is of Alex telling John to stop. He doesn't exactly say stop but it's close enough. I started telling Alex to do this when Alex probably was around a year old. John will tickle him and play with him and I started telling Alex to tell Daddy to stop. He has gotten the hang of it the last few weeks. It is hilarious to watch! Now I don't have to tell him to say it he does it on his own.

4 comments:

  1. I think Alex needs a dog of his own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogs, too- maybe you should get him one. =) You know, anything with a poodle mix doesn't shed.
    What a cool tricycle; I've never seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! By the way, Brian wanted me to ask you to take the PG-13 rated pictures of Russ off your site.

    ReplyDelete