Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brian Butler's Surpise Party

Alicia was having a surprise 30th bday party for Brian in Atlanta, John only had one more day of residency left and was off on Friday so we decided to drive up there for the party and drive back the same night. It was so much fun and so good to see Alicia, Brian, new baby Beau, and Adam and Shelley Lloyd. We love getting together and always have so much fun hanging out but don't get to do it very often. Unfortunately I only got a few pictures because my camera broke. I got about 5 pictures and then I just had a white screen. Don't fear though bc after 6 years I finally got a new one...yes it is much smaller and lighter. Hallelujah! Beau Butler is precious. I think he is about 8 months old and he looks so much like his daddy. He was too cute!

Alicia, Beau, Me, and Alex

Beau Butler (look at that cute face!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! I LOVE your house!! It's beautiful! I know that y'all are so glad to be getting settled in...isn't moving just wonderful?? And I loved the pictures of your mom and dad with Alex...too cute! I'm glad that y'all had fun. Alex is sooo cute!! Hopefully, we'll get to see him sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete