Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Uncle Russell's visit

with Uncle Russell

at the mall watching the fountains

Russell "needs" to come into town every once in a while for "business." Funny how when we lived in Birmingham it was convenient for him to stay there and now it's convenient for him to spend the night in Tuscaloosa. :) Anyways, we always have a good time bc we get at least one free good meal at a restaurant out of it (and this time we even got two). He loves spending time with Alex. It was nice for me bc he let me sleep in some and kept Alex till he had to leave for work. I also, always try to get some stuff done while I have a "helper" with me. Isn't family great??!! Russell went to the mall with us and kept Alex at the fountains (one of Alex's favorite things) and let me actually look at things in stores and not just quickly pass them by and try to make a quick decision before I have to see where Alex darted off to or what he is touching.

helping Uncle Russell pack up his car to go home

4 comments:

  1. That's really sweet! It's easy to drum up some "business" wherever that precious boy is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have been really busy, but all of it looks like fun! Tell John and Russell hey from us. Seth often talks fondly about living with those guys!

    Alex is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was about the sweetest thing ever! Made me miss Ben; we aren't very close anymore. We see each other at holidays and a few other times in the year. Tell Russell I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got some brother/sister time. I bet he misses you so much. =)

    ReplyDelete