Sunday, July 6, 2008

I forgot I had been tagged....

Sorry Elizabeth S. I had completely forgotten about this.

Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I love movies! I could sit and watch movies all day every day. I've always wanted to go to a movie theater and stay there all day watching movies.

2. I want to be a cop. I know...many people think this is crazy. John says I just want a gun, but I've always loved Law and Order and CSI and anything that has to do with Law Enforcement. My dream job would be to be a cop who rides on a horse like at football games.

3. I love to sleep. I guess it's the Gentry in me:) Anytime Alex is down for a nap if I can steal one too I will.

4. I've always wanted to be on Famiy Fued. I even think sometimes about who I would take. I love to watch that show. Especially the celebrity one they are doing now.

5. I hate to cook! I'm going to try to do better especially since I'm staying at home now, but for some reason I've just never enjoyed it and I've never been good at it. I love to eat but I don't like the process of making my own food. If you have easy recipes send them to me please!!!

6. I'm not a big dog or cat (or for that matter any animal-except horses) fan. You know how there are people who love their animals and they are in the house and on their furniture. That is not me. Some people treat them as humans and that makes no sense to me. I'm not saying it's bad if you do it's just a random fact that some people don't know about me. I like my dog outside. :)

I tag Mandi S., Angie C., Kym M., Kim C., Melanie J. and Kristy E.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting about the cop. I love sleeping too. Even when I was a baby my mom said I slept 12 hrs. a night. =) Also, I love Family Fued too! =) When does the celebrity one come on? Cooking... you should try Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites cookbook. They're short recipes. =) And, I've answered these random thoughts in an earlier post of mine. If you want to do a little scavengar hunt, it's found in Feb 2008. =)

    ReplyDelete