Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4 words and 18 months!

Alex turned 18 months old on July 10th and we went to our new pediatrician, Dr. Phillips. He is supposed to be saying 4 words by now, at least. I lied (I'm a terrible mom and just forgot) and told the Dr. that he was only saying two, momma and daddy. He is also saying (consistently) hot and stop. How could I forget that!!??? He continues to crack us up everyday! He loves the Wiggles (4 strange guys from Australia). We watch their DVD (if we are home) at least once a day. I put it on when I'm fixing dinner and he's tired. It works great! He dances to it and just hops around and every once in a while he'll run into the kitchen to see what I'm doing. It's so cute! I had a video of him dancing to the Wiggles but it was taking forever and I couldn't get it to download. Sorry! :( Christy: If you are reading this PLEASE let us borrow some more DVD's-the one we have is driving me crazy!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment