Monday, January 12, 2009

No pics, just an announcement!

We found out December 30th that we are having a girl!! I was shocked because I thought for sure it would be a boy! Most of you already know this great news but I had to share it. I will be 17 wks Wednesday. I am still feeling nauseous most of the day but I think/hope it is subsiding a little. :) I will post pictures soon but I feel like as soon as I found out I was pregnant my belly poked out. We are really excited and have a lot to do since we now have to change a baby boy's room to a baby girl's room. We bought furniture today for Alex a "big" boy room (He is moving into the "play" room) and bought our first piece of new furniture for her room last night. I am finally getting a changing table!! YEAH!! We bought a 3 drawer dresser to double as a changing table. No more kneeling on the floor for me!!

3 comments:

  1. You'll love a girl....more than that your mother and Emily will love having a girl too. Just wait the second she is born John will be wrapped. Cute clothes, hair bows, lots of pink. :) It's a hole new world.

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!! I'm spanking your mom! I can't believe that she didn't email me!!! She's slacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SUPER EXCITED about a girl! I'm glad y'all finally broke down and got a changing table!

    ReplyDelete