Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas with Great Grandaddy and Nanny!

This is my last post about Christmas...I promise! But it's been kind of fun to stretch it out to January 12th!:) Somehow, my pictures from Christmas with Richard and Louise got deleted from my camera. That has never happened before and I have no explanantion for how it happened this time. I'm sorry, but Richard was gracious enough to send me his. Thank you Richard!

We went over to David and Kristy's house and had chili and then opened our presents. Alex, another grandson of Richard and Louise's was also there. I think he is 4 (maybe 5). It took Little Al (my Alex) and Big Al a little while to warm up to each other but when they did they had soo much fun! Little Al had a football and ran around the house and Big Al chased him. There was a lot of falling and slipping because of their sock feet but they had a good time! Little Al was definetly sweaty and red faced from all of the fun! Alex got a radio, a red beanie baby bird, a drum, and a leap frog telephonics learning game.

Opening presents

Kristy and David

Grammy and Nanny


David and Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment