Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New pjs and me too!


This picture is too funny not to post and it doesn't do the pjs justice. Grammy and Papa gave him these for Christmas. He calls them his reindeer pajamas. They are 3T and they are tight. It is hilarious! Obviously, brown is not a color he should wear from head to toe either.:)

He is big into repeating everything that is said these days. If you say, "I'm gonna eat." He says, "I eat, too!" with a lot of excitement. When my parents were here for his birthday my Dad was shaving. I said, "Grandaddy is shaving." Alex said, "I shave too!" Yesterday morning he woke up and said, "See daddy?" I said, "No, daddy is working." He said, "I work, too!" Sunday night all three of us were in his room and I was reading from his bible storybook. The story was about Lot and it said "He loved God." Alex screamed out, "I love God, too!" It was so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Don't we all love to shout that we love God!! It was great talking to you last night, hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete