Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in Nashville!

The weekend before Christmas we went to Nashville to spend time with Russell, Nan, my parents, and my aunts. Friday night we ate at Johnathan's with my parents and Russell and then mom and I went to see one of Bailey's (family friend) plays at Lakewood. Saturday we fixed Christmas lunch and then opened presents with everybody. My aunts came over later and we did Christmas with them too. :) We had a lot of fun! Alex loved opening his presents. He would take the bow off and then rip the rest of the paper off with a little help.



Nan gave me a baby book that she had done for me of Alex. She left places for me to write but did EVERYTHING else for me!! I was so excited I even cried! Poor Alex this is the only baby book (the blog) that he'll ever really get besides the ones that Nan and Mel have done for him. Good thing I have sweet family and friends!

We gave dad just what he asked for. MONEY! And we split it up in 3 or 4 boxes and it was all in ones and a few quarters:) He, of course, had to take time out to count it all.

Alex with his new steering wheel from his grandparents. It also fits over his car seat so he can play with it anywhere!


Russell and Nan gave him an Elmo guitar, a Titans shirt and an Elmo phone. Here he is dancing with Nan and the guitar.

My aunt's Linda and Tammy gave Alex a doctor's kit. He loves wearing John's pager and stethoscope around and now he has his own! He was giving them their check up.

3 comments: