Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What I do with Grammy

Grammy's house is so fun because she has lots of animals! A dog, a cat, and two fish. I love petting Bewuh (aka, Bella)! Sometimes I have to tell Bewuh to "be sweet" or "stop" but I usually love throwing her pink ball to her and getting it from her mouth and throwing it again!:)

Here are my pet fish Dorothy. There are two of them but they have the same name. Grammy picks them up for me to touch. Momma says that will traumatize them but Grammy lets me do it anyway.

Grammy also lets me put my hands in the bowl and pick up all the rocks and pull them out to see what they are. It is so fun!

Momma tells me I'm scaring the fish and they are trying to get out of the bowl but they don't look scared do they?

Leaving Grammy's with my peep. I kept telling momma I was eating "chicken" all the way home! Thanks Grammy! I love you!



Side note on Dorothy the fish-Emily went out of town about 2 weekends ago and we kept the fish at our house. Saturday morning I was cleaning up the kitchen and Alex was looking at the fish. He was just talking and I wasn't really paying attention to him. But I did hear him say, "Dorothy upside down momma." Sure enough by the time I got over there to look there was Dorothy 1 floating. We threw her outside in the empty lot (Are you really supposed to flush them down the toilet?) and went to get another replacement. Sunday morning, Dorothy 2 was also upside down. Don't you think the fish were traumatized??? :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor Dorothy 1 and 2. Guess all that lovin' did turn out to be a bit much! :)

    ReplyDelete