Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter in Nashville

We went to Nashville for Easter since John was going to be on call (I feel like I've said that in a lot of posts lately:)) We got there Friday about noon-right in front of the tornadoes-and got to eat lunch at Las Palmas-my favorite Mexican restaurant. My friend, Mandi, and her little boy, Preston, got to join us also. Afterwards, we went to Mandi's so Alex and Preston could play together. Thanks Mom and Dad for a nice relaxing weekend!

Preston was intrigued with my big belly. He followed me to the bathroom once and when I came out he said, "baby sister come out?" He was so funny. He wanted me to pull up my shirt and show him my belly and he would come and sit by me and cut his eyes over to my stomach like he wasn't quiet sure about it. Mandi-I think he's ready for you to have the big belly!:) I didn't realize how big I looked until this picture. It's just the angle right? ha!

That night we went to Opry Mills for Alex to ride the train. He has cooled off on loving trains just a little bit but he is still very into them. Here we are waiting on the train to come pick him up.

He loves to have a ticket to whatever he is going to do. He'll just hold it and stare at it.

On the train with grandaddy!

Saturday night we went to Russell and Nan's house for an Easter dinner of yummy steaks! My aunt and uncle came and so did Nan's mom. We had to have an Easter egg hunt for Alex-notice his entourage following him-and then he had to show off his golf skills. My dad got a cup out at our house for him to hit the golf ball into. He put the ball about 6 inches away. Alex went and moved the ball right next to the cup and hit it in every time. He was so proud of himself!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment