Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The BIG 2-9

John, unfortunately, was on call for my birthday so his parents had us over for dinner that night. Emily had made cupcakes and Alex got to ice them and put the sprinkles on. He loved it because then he put his finger in almost every cupcake to taste the icing.:) Thanks for having us over and for my yummy birthday cakes!!





Alex loves to pretend he is asleep and for you to wake him up-he even pretend snores. Alex said, "1,2,3, Wake up (or Look at)Daddy!" one morning when he woke John up. So that is how he wants to be woken up also. We weren't sure where it came from and then I realized in one video of the Wiggles that they wake Jeff up by counting to 3 and then yelling at him. He did this a TON at Papa and Grammy's house that night and now he pretty much does it anytime he can lay down. He will say, "wake me up momma, wake me up." Here he is "pretend" sleeping with Bella (she is not pretending though).

2 comments: