Friday, August 29, 2008

Kindermusik!

Wednesday was Alex's first day of Kindermusik. Before we even moved here I wanted to enroll him because I thought he would love it. I think he had a pretty good time. He has loved listening to the CD's they gave us and playing the stir xylophone that he got to bring home and keep. His new friends are all in his class too. Caden, Olivia, Jack and their mama's get to dance and sing with us too. Then we get to go out afterwards for lunch somewhere. :)



Dancing with Olivia and Caden


This was him before class started. At the beginning, Mrs. Laura sings the hello song where she goes around and sings hello to all the kids and calls them all by name. He was looking at all the paintings on the wall and then when she said "hello Alex" he turned around like, "you know my name?" Pretty cute!



This is after class on our way to our cars. Caden repeats my commands to Alex. She will tell him to come on and hurry up. He didn't want to hold my hand but he would hold hers. It was too sweet! I think she may be his new girlfriend.

1 comment: