Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just some random things...

He LOVES to push the carts in Wal Mart. It is hilarious to me, but he always wants to get down and push. If I don't run it in to something hard (that he can't knock off) he'll keep pushing it when I stop to get something off the shelf and he'll be halfway down the aisle.



Mimi and William (his GREAT grandparents) kept him for me while I closed on our house Tuesday in Tuscaloosa. I had a chance to go eat lunch with them and this is what they did after lunch. This is Mimi and Alex under the dining room table. She will do anything to make him laugh.



Last Thursday a few couples from church had a small going away party for us. Miller is the hostess's daughter and Alex had a great time kissing on her.



This was Alex at the Baron's game eating his hotdog. It was 25 cent hot dog night and he ate almost 2. I will give him some credit..they were a little small. He would watch the game and then turn around and see his hotdog and have to take a bite.



This is Alex and me with Rick and Bubba, they are radio hosts based out of Birmingham. They came into town for a book signing for their new book, "Rick and Bubba for President." I'm a huge fan and had to have their picture with Alex.

6 comments:

  1. I have a hard time pushing the cart at Wal-Mart. Could your strong man come help me out on my next trip?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at you with rick and bubba.....i wish we could pick them up in nashville...
    these are the funniest pictures of alex:) i love the hotdog picture.....he is a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PICS. The cart pushing is HILARIOUS! And the hot dog pics needs to be 5x7 and in a frame. So cute. Btw...rick and bubba have shed some lbs! how can they be the sexiest fat men alive...if they are skinny??

    heart ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new house pics! How pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel! I tagged you on my blog. It was silly, but fun. The rules are on my blog. Your house is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hot dog picture.
    Awww, I miss Rick and Bubba. I used to listen to them at LU.

    ReplyDelete