Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our new house

Some people have asked about seeing pictures of our new house. Here they are but some of them aren't that good. The batteries went dead in my camera after these few were taken so sorry, but this is all I got.:) We move Saturday and we are so excited! My parents are coming in town Friday morning to help with Alex and last minute stuff so it will be fun to get to hang out together for a while. We have most everything already packed and ready to go. All we lack is breaking the beds down. I can't believe it's already here!

the kitchen

still the kitchen

living room

backyard and screened in porch

more backyard

our bath

Alex's bath

4 comments:

  1. Wow.... I think I will be making a visit real soon. I can't wait to see it in person! Love it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is SO NICE!! Just look at what a teacher's salary can get you! he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your house! Your kitchen is my dream kitchen!

    I need your new address...email it to me - lerhamburg@gmail.com

    Thanks! Hope everything is getting settled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the house. Wish I could see it in person.
    Don't forget to post pictures once you're all settled in. =)

    ReplyDelete