Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



So I know this is a little late but I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to John, my dad, and Jimmy (John's dad). John is a wonderful father to Alex! All the time, he is doing fun stuff with him to make him smile. :) Above is a picture of them at the Baron's game last Tuesday. It was so sweet seeing them sit there together.

Happy Father's day to my dad also. I always knew I could look to him to see how to live and he was always striving to lead the way Christ would have wanted him to. He was a great spiritual leader for our family! I love you dad! Below is a picture of my dad and Alex shooting basketball.


I have a great father-in-law also. Jimmy is a wonderful papa to Alex and I know he was a loving dad to John, because John is also a loving dad to Alex. Below is a picture of Alex and Jimmy.



Thanks to all Dad's out there! You are more important than you'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment