Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Visit to Tuscaloosa


Last Thursday me, John, Jimmy(John's dad)and Parker(John's brother) went to hear Nick Saban speak in Tuscaloosa. For the few of you who don't know about Alabama football he's the head coach. :) It was really nice and it was very interesting to hear him speak. I was so excited and wanted to have my picture made with him. Of course the line was really long and we waited but we waited too long. When Jimmy (my father in law) and I got up there they had just shut the line down bc he was supposed to start speaking. I was upset but at least I was there! Thanks Jimmy for that fun night! Above is a picture of Nick.

While we were in Tuscaloosa, we also went and checked on the house we are building. Now I'm still not really sure how to get these pictures labeled but I'll do the best I can. I need somebody to tell me how to do this (or I need more time to play with blogger). We are supposed to close on it sometime in the middle of June. We are getting really excited about it. I can't wait to have hardwood floors, a screened in back porch and a fenced back yard for Alex to play in!

3 comments:

  1. Love the house! I would have loved to have heard Saban talk what was it about I'd love to know. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your house....it is so pretty! You will have to post more pics :) Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN> I shoulda married John Warren. The man will not settle for less in the house dept (or the pants...or shoes...or wives.. ;) )

    LOVE THE HOUSE. Kinda Jealous. :)

    mel

    ReplyDelete