Monday, May 19, 2008

Alex's Antics


Alex in his cool sunglasses. Ever since we went to St. Thomas he loves to wear them!


He loves to have any type of ball in his hands. Wonder where he got that from?


I think he looks like a quarterback getting ready to make a pass in this picture.

Good news...this doesn't pertain to Alex but I had to share. We have someone who has come to see our house 3 different times. We are getting pretty excited and hope it means something good!! :) We've been praying every night for this!

The best thing in the world to me is when Alex comes and hugs my leg. Sometimes it's like he is scared, sometimes he seems to do it to be funny but no matter what it is AWESOME! It makes me feel so special and loved!

He has started repeating a few more words. Today he had his play telephone in the car and he said "hhhhiiiii" (imagine it real long, drawn out and southern) and then I said "say bye bye" and he said "da da." WHAT??? That is not what I said to say! :)

I feel like a lot of times it's a game with him. He says "da da" and I keep repeating "mama" and he just says "da da" even more and sometimes even louder and with this big grin on his face like "i know what you want me to say mom, but this is so much more fun. I just love saying da da!"

2 comments:

  1. Why do they always say da da before ma ma? Moms do all the hard work and have to wait longer to hear their name? Not fair! :) That's so sweet that Alex hugs your leg. I can't wait until Emily does something like that to me!

    RETIREMENT (yes, "retirement," John) is days away!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the next Alabama QB in the making!! I love it! Who would have thought that after all those years in high school together it takes John to turn you into an Alabama fan and not me....

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete