Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Visit to Nashville


Mom, Alex, and me at Black Eyed Peas on Mother's Day

My brother, Russell, turned 30 May 6th. Mom wanted to have a surprise party for him but we opted for just surprising him and his wife, Nan,(she knew) last Friday night at Goten. Russell thought we were coming in Saturday to surprise Mom for Mother's Day but we came in town Friday about 2:30 and met Mom at her school so Alex could see everybody that she works with. Everyone there has heard so much about it they needed to meet him:) He had just woken up and it took him a few minutes to get used to everybody but then he was fine.

Russell said he was surprised when he saw us at the restaurant. We spent the night at their house Saturday night and then went to church at Joelton with mom and dad. It was a fun Mother's Day! I got a sweet card from my little boy and got to spend some good quality time with my family. Mom and I went for a much needed pedicure too! Thanks mom!

1 comment: