Sunday, May 4, 2008

Loving Well




This past Friday we had a ladies retreat for our church. We did a Beth Moore study which is pretty much a ladies retreat in a box. It was called "Loving Well." It was great! If you ever get a chance to do it, you should:) If you've ever done one of her studies you know she usually has something she wants you to memorize. This was it
1. God is perfect love
2. Nothing can separate me from
God's perfect love.
3. God pours his perfect love into
my imperfect heart.
4. Accessed, I can love anyone through
anything.

Alex has 14 days of daycare left (or less). John has an easy rotation this month so hopefully Alex won't have to be in daycare too much his last month:) We still haven't sold our house. I guess I won't mention that every post. I think we could have this house for a while. We love it though and can't understand why anyone else wouldn't want it:)

This morning on the way to church I looked back at Alex and he was just sitting there smiling with his arms raised up. It was hilarious!!! Like he was already ready to be praising the Lord. He loves any type of ball and bats. He holds the bat correctly and we are working with him on swinging the bat and hitting the ball off of the tee. The tee is bigger than he is but he loves baseball!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! He is going to be on the praise team for sure! :)

    mel

    ReplyDelete