Friday, August 24, 2012

Six Flags over Georgia

Avery and Grammy headed in! Me, Jimmy, and Emily went over one Tuesday to take the kids to Six Flags! They were so excited! They got up a few times that night and were up bright and early the next day.



I told Alex he really needed to ride every ride and then he could decide if he never wanted to ride it again.:) I only had to bribe him once...I told him he could play a game if he rode the Dare Devil. He rode it and in the very front! His first ride was the Georgia Cyclone...it was a little too rough...wish we hadn't done it first, but he did really well and we rode everything he was tall enough for.

I used to love this ride at Opryland. The kids had a blast driving us! We probably spent more time there than Jimmy would have liked but there is something a kid loves about driving a car:).




Yes, I rode by myself-TWICE-see them sitting up ahead?

Avery really wanted to ride the skybuckets. I was by myself again!:)


We were ready to leave the park and enjoying a quick snack of ice cream and cotton candy. It was a great day! It was hot, but there was a high chance of rain all day so the crowds were low. Thankfully, the rain held off until 5:30 and the park closed at 6.
We had a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment