Friday, August 17, 2012

Family Reunion part 2 (yes, there will be at least one more part)

A bunch of us headed out hiking Wednesday morning to the Buzzard's roost. My kids were so excited. I'm not quiet sure what they were expecting!:)
At the roost...
Still at the roost...

Cousins at the roost...

I think this face was because, initially, I told her she couldn't go as far as the big kids, but once I realized it wasn't too bad I took her anyways, with Stephanie's help, so she was sandwiched between us.
Alex got a little ride from Taylor.
Taylor, Parker, Avery, Olivia, Alex, Tristan, and Caden. (I love how Olivia always has some cool diva pose or look on her face)
Having a snack with Caden.

Avery and cutie pie Charles. He would just follow Avery around and watch her. If she was coloring he climbed up on the table and watched her...it was hilarious (and sweet)!
Dietrich and Carson playing hide and seek.
Feeding ducks off our deck in their pjs!

Me, Morgan, and Steven. They are my cousins who got married over Memorial Day Weekend(to each other)

Burning roasting marshmallows with Ashley.
With sweet Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment