Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall Creek Falls Family Reunion part 1

We headed up to Fall Creek Falls state park(towards Chattanooga) the middle of July to spend some time with the Jones side (Mom's side) of the family. The kids and I went Monday through Friday and had a blast! It was nice to just do things outdoors. The kids hardly played their leappads or watched tv.

Our first morning, we took out Bill's kayak. Russell took Alex and I took Avery.


We all stayed together in a cabin (think condo-just dirty:)), but Russell, Nan and Kyler left Wednesday morning so we didn't overlap too much. I've had many people ask me if we had bathrooms and running water...I didn't realize people thought that when I said cabin:).
Throwing rocks...
Avery and I. She liked trying to catch up with the ducks but of course they swam away from us fast.

Then we headed to the pool before lunch.


Kyler swimming.



We had a potluck dinner Tuesday night. It was fun getting to see the kids play with their cousins that they only see once every 2 years.
Avery, Parker, and Olivia.
Robin and I.
Bill-he married me and John 10 years ago!
They were trying to chop down this tree...crazy!


I love my cousin Steffani...too bad she lives in Oklahoma.
Tristan in time out.:(
Kyler loved Avery's singing!
We snuck out while Avery was napping and took Alex and Caden to the pool.
In timeout again-he looks so lost and sad.






No comments:

Post a Comment