Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Alex's first day of school!

His first day of kindergarten was Monday, August 20th. Avery and I took him to school and walked him in to his classroom. He was such a big boy! He did give me a hug and kiss before I left. There were no tears cried (by anyone:)).


Alex and Ford outside of school.
Ford, Miles, Alex, and Anderson. Alex said that morning that he didn't want to wear a nice shirt (to him that means anything but a t-shirt) to school. I told him it was the first day and he was going to look nice and then he could wear his t-shirts. I told him his friends would also have on nice shirts. Thank goodness they did!
After school, we went to McDonald's with Ella, Miles, Anderson, and Jonas for some icecream. I oould tell he was tired when he walked out of school, but he was also so full of energy! He said he had a great first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment