Friday, January 11, 2013

The Fair

We love the fair (and yes, that includes me!) We went with Grammy and Papa this year. The kids always have a blast!



This captures their excitement.


This was the funniest thing I had ever seen in my life-seriously! The kids walked in by themselves and immediately walked straight into a wall and then they did it again...until they learned to hold their hands up in front of their face. Alex and Avery, both, popped themselves pretty good. I'm talking hit so hard their neck snapped back. They weren't really hurt too bad, that is why I could laugh at them. It still makes me laugh so hard thinking about it.

Jimmy joined them after a few minutes so they could make their way up the stairs and to the slide. Jimmy-you owe me big bucks for not publishing the slide picture.





Avery picked up an orange bible on her way out and kept hold of her pink Luna doll.
Alex's big prize was Big Al!
On the tea cups! They don't look very thrilled with this ride either! I promise they had a great time...maybe they were still out of it from the good hard hits they got in the amazing hall of clear walls:).



We got to ride this cool train back to our car!

No comments:

Post a Comment