Tuesday, January 15, 2013

November Fun Days!

Alex with his soccer medal and certificate. Avery didn't get one this year. They changed up the soccer program, so she just practiced each week. There were no games for her age group.

Miles, Alex, Lee, and Elijah-cute boys from the neighborhood in their RQE shirts.
Alex with Claudia Joy at a football game. Her daddy, Jeff, is a friend of John's from high school. They sit by us at the football games. Isn't she precious?
Avery with CJ. Avery thought she was funny! She sucks her thumb and twirls her hair with her other hand when she is tired. How sweet!



We stopped at Dippin' Dots one afternoon when we had NOWHERE to go! So nice!


Still cutting those eyes!
Avery and Ella. Everytime these girls play at my house together they dress up and put "stuff" in bags, whatever bags they can find. Notice they both have backpacks on? Then they put them in random rooms (ie, my closet). They are hilarious! Just yesterday I found 3-4 brooms behind Alex's bedroom door. I know they put them there-see the brooms?!
Avery, Alex, and Elly, their cousin, at CFA. Love her pose!
Alex and Miles were with me one day at the mall. They were so cute I just had to take their picture-they were holding hands, but stopped before I could get my camera out. I wish they could always be this innocent.
Alex and Jack Glyien at JG's 6th birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment