Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas Eve at Mimi and Grandan's!

Aaaahhhh...Christmas Eve. Love it! It was so nice and relaxing. We took cookies to the hospital and then came home and just hung out. We made reindeer food. It always consists of whatever I have at the time that I don't mind wasting. I think this time it was popcorn, sprinkles(always sprinkles), chex mix, saltine crackers and who knows what else.
The kids listening to his ipod as soon as they got up:).
That night we headed over to Mimi and Grandan's. We ate first and then opened up our presents. They couldn't wait to pass them out!
Alex reading. He is doing really well!
The map!
Santa came for a little visit and even sang a little Beatle's song with Alex. Avery wanted no part of Santa. She snuggled up close to me in a chair across the room. I think she did finally wave bye when he was outside.

Mimi has a picture of Avery when she was 2 (it looks like) holding this figurine. Avery wanted an updated one-ha!

Lambie sings Jesus loves me every night to her after we put her to bed.


Grammy and Grandan talking about their Christmas present-a trip to Scotland!

Sweet!
The following pictures were taken by Avery. She has started picking up my camera every chance she gets. I love her pictures!

This is Alex's nutcracker.

Alex's new piggybank.
Mimi's plate.
Her nutcracker.
Mimi's new necklace.
My nutcracker.
I took this...And to all a Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment