Monday, August 8, 2011

July Fun Days!


Playing at the hospital again! Avery with Sir Koff-a-lot-the teddy bear Dad got:)


Avery is loving the book "No, David!" She really loves to read it while on the potty in her ladybug costume with a hat on!:) She's pretty good at "reading" it too. She's still going strong on using the potty at least 1-3 times a day, just not all the time!:(

Our neighbors, the Gables', gave the kids two sunflowers to plant. I didn't think they would ever grow but they finally did. Then one died (shocking, I know!), but one kept growing and finally bloomed a yellow sunflower. It was so cool! I say was because it is gone now. A friend's little boy was over and plucked the yellow top right off the stem:( I was so sad! But I thought these pics were cute...glad I got them when I did.




Alex doing some cutting for his preschool book. He said, "Momma, cutting is so fun it will pop your ears off!"

Somebody John works with made him this cake. Interesting. isn't it? The kids loved it, especially Alex.

They couldn't wait to dig in and just start biting off the top of the stadium...no hands...just like a 1st birthday party!


Avery doing a forward roll at gymnastics.

Abbie went swimming with us and Alex got to stay up and play with her while Avery napped. Actually, he's not really napping anymore. We are lucky if he takes two naps a week, but we still do quiet time (Momma needs it)!!

Alex and Jack Hebert at the fountains!

I've said before how Avery loves watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse on my phone while we are at restaurants-here she is.

My mom's friend, Ms. Debi, gave Avery this dress she had made. Avery loved twirling and dancing in it and watching herself in the mirror.

And got mad at me when I asked her to stand still so I could take a picture-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment