Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of Preschool!!

My sweet boy is heading off to preschool. He is so excited! I'm pretty excited for him too! The night before, I had him sit down and unpack his lunch and open all his containers to make sure he could do it. Glad I did because that water bottle didn't work-the spout was too hard to lift up. Excuse his hair-it dried weird after his bath, looks like he is in the 1920's.



The next morning showing me how he can run fast with his backpack:). He's going from 8:30-12:30 so it's not too long of a day for him.

First day! His only request was that he wear his Brian McCann jersey.


Of course, Avery had to try on his backpack and walk around with it too and get a picture made by the front door. She kept saying, "my turn." He's been in school since August 16th and she has only mentioned two times as we were dropping him off that she "wanted to play with her Alex." And when it's time to go get him she's say, "Mommy, I go pick up Alex" with a big smile on her face.


With his teachers Mrs. Cindy and Mrs. Cassandra. They are great! They already told me he is a "pro" at preschool! HAHA! When he gets in the car he tells me his clip is still on green first thing-you know the red, yellow, and green light for their behavior. He did get it moved to yellow yesterday for not walking when they asked him twice, but he told me as soon as he got in the car-hope he is always so forthright with his behavior. He had a great first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment