Monday, November 2, 2009

Catch up!

I feel like I have so much to catch up on so I'm just gonna do it with pictures.
Tina, a friend from Birmingham, and her family came over one night. Jack and Alex had a great time playing! We even got Jack to say "Roll Tide!" They are Auburn fans:)

Comforting Avery...he is so sweet to her!

I caught him lying under her swing one day just hanging out.

She loves to throw her left leg up in the air. She just rotates it around in a circle continuously like she's exercising.

He's finally getting pretty good at pushing the pedals!

We bought this kit to make a skeleton pumpkin. Of course, he didn't want anything to do with it until it was finished. He kept saying, "Can I go sit by the pumpkins momma?"

Playing the "frog" in Kindermusik. You rub the stick on its back and it ribbits like a frog.

On the carousel with DarDar.

I bought this at Target on clearance and he loves it! It's a play doh octopus.

Granddan with Avery.

Baseball with Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment