Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Avery is 4 months!

Avery turned 4 months old on 10/17. I am a little behind in this post...I know. Now instead of being barely over 50th percentile she is 90th in weight and height. CRAZY! She was 25 1/2 inches long and weighed 14lbs and 15 oz. She has the cutest little cheeks and nose! On 10/3 we were gone to the KY/Alabama football game and my parents called and said she had rolled over. She supposedly did it again with them another time but I finally saw her do it on 10/23-John says Alex was reading the dictionary at 1 with them so he doesn't trust them :). She will always go from her stomach to her back but I have yet to see her go from her back to her stomach. She'll just roll on her side and stay there forever. She loves to laugh and smile. She has a cute laugh that she started the end of September. I love it! Below are some videos of her talking and spitting. Spitting is her new thing she started about the time we went to Nashville for my cousin's wedding. It cracks me up because she is so serious about it. We started her on rice cereal on 10/26. She wasn't a big fan at first but I think it's growing on her. There are pictures below. Her tongue still usually pushes it out but it's getting better:) She still sleeps through the night and her wake up time is always a surprise. Yesterday I had to wake her up at 8:30 and then this morning she was up at 6:30. She loves her bouncy seat. She pumps both of her legs and gets it bouncing pretty good. She's not a big fan of her bumbo seat just yet but I'm still working on that. Alex still doesn't have a whole lot to do with her but he is noticing her a little more each day. Today she was crying on the couch and I was trying to do a few things so I didn't go to her right away. He went and sat by her and put his hand on her head and she stopped. It's so sweet to see them together. Overall, she is still a sweet, happy baby! First bite of rice cereal.. Looking good... Not so much.
Brother and Sister.
These videos were just taken minutes apart. I meant to change that ugly bib but oh well...

She talks like this alot and you can hear how she rolls her tongue. That must be one of her favorite things to do, because she does it often. I don't remember Alex doing this at so early an age.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving those chubby cheeks and that spitting video! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete