Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More from the TX trip

So, mom did have pictures of Russell in TX but she didn't put them on snapfish with the others. Weird...so I'm making an addendum:) Also, on a side note, Russell and Nan are having a baby boy. She is 15 wks along and due the end of March. They are super excited and so are we! I'll let you know as soon as they have a name.

I love pictures of people walking from behind-as long as it's not me!:)

I love the way he is looking up at Russell in this picture. It is so sweet!

Helping Russell cool off after a run.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow I didn't know they were expecting that is wonderful! Please tell them both congrats and I'll be praying for them all. Love all the pictures and posts. We had our first big family picture as a a family of 5 two weekends ago I'll try to post them soon.

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete