Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Avery's 3 month pictures

I scanned two of her 3 pictures because I wanted extra copies of them so I thought I would post them too. They are not the best quality but at least you can see them. We went to portrait innovations for her 3 month pictures. She did so well! She just smiled and talked to the lady taking her pictures.
Here she is in a dress Emily bought her and a blanket that Mimi made her.

I wore this dress for my 6 month pictures. The lengths are a little different these days then they were in 1980 so she is already wearing this dress at 3 months:)

2 comments:

  1. Avery is a little doll! She looks like a happy baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! We did the same thing for one of Caden's pictures - she was wearing one of my dresses, but she was wearing it A LOT earlier than I did! Like by 10 months or something! lol. You need to frame the picture of you and the picture of her in the dress side by side!

    ReplyDelete