Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a little catch up!

For my dr's appointments Mimi (his great grandmother) keeps Alex for me. She was having her bridge club over for my last appt-but thinks that Alex is the BEST thing in the world and that everyone else LOVES him as much as her and thinks he is PRECIOUS just like her-so she wanted him to come on over and play while she had all of her friends over for lunch and to play bridge. Here he is entertaining the ladies. I must say they did like him quiet a lot. I don't know if it is as much as Mimi but they were sweet to him. He was checking out the tables under the table cloths and they thought it was crazy how much he could eat!

Uncle Russell came for business later that week. Alex loved showing him his puzzles-he worked them ALL while Russell was here-and having Russell read to him.


Russell takes us out to eat at nice places that John and I don't go to on our own. So we went to Kobe's steakhouse. Alex loved saying he was going to "eat Kobe's." We went and played at the train table before we met John for dinner. I wish I had gotten pictures of Alex with the fire at Kobe's. He kept covering his eyes like it was just too bright or too hot and burying his head in John. It was hilarious! But he ate his weight in rice!

1 comment: