Monday, February 16, 2009

The Circus!

He loved watching the circus and seeing the elephants, tigers, horses, and dogs! Sometimes though, I would see him watching the men in black taking down the props or moving the animals. He wasn't always watching the spotlighted area:) Oh well...I think he enjoyed it. I know I sure did! I LOVE the circus! It has always been so fun to me! I wanted him to have the whole experience and get cotton candy and maybe a stuffed elephant...but that didn't quiet work out like I wanted it to. First off the cotton candy was $12 and the smallest elephant was $20!!!! I just told myself he didn't even know he was missing those things. He got a $2.50 cookie instead. :) He had this same look on his face the whole time pretty much. During the 15 min. intermission he danced and was moving around but the rest of the time he just sat there with this look on his face.




Side note: For those of you who have been asking...I am feeling much better... Thank you! I still get a little nauseous in the late afternoon or at night but I can handle that compared to all day everyday! I have been feeling pretty good the last 3-4 wks. I've been back to the gym and have broken MY cardinal rule of pregnancy-Big girl should not wear shorts. Now for all the other mothers out there this is just MY rule. Some of you look great in shorts while you are pregnant. I, unfortunately, am not one of those people. I can face the honest facts-pregnancy is not cute on me or good to my body:) I'll be 22 wks this Wednesday and will try to post some pictures soon. Let me go ahead and warn you-I"M BIG! I'm not saying all of this for you to feel like you need to leave sweet untruthful comments now or when you see the pictures.:)

2 comments:

  1. Glad your feeling good. I guess you are not finding out what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! I would love to see you strutting your stuff in a pair of shorts!! :)

    ReplyDelete