Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun Days with Alex!

Our friends Ally and Caden come over and play when they are in town sometimes. We eat a good lunch(when we don't have moldy bread:)) and then let the kids play! Alex, of course, loves his trains and will share sometimes. His naps have been hit and miss some these past few days and he just can't handle it when Caden wants to hold one of his trains (or any of his toys-sometimes). I did catch them playing happily if only for a few brief moments. Alex loves to go round and round the "big table" as he calls it as opposed to the "small" coffee table. Alex calls this "nenny's (aka, granddaddy's) car." I guess it's because my dad has a convertible-that's the only connection I see between the two cars. But he also has a blue matchbox car that is not a convertible and it is also "nenny's." Maybe one day he can tell me how that is like my dad's car.:) Yesterday we went to a play date at Olivia's house. Alex was in heaven! Olivia just got a train set and her dad made this awesome platform for the train tracks. I think Alex left it for about 20 minutest the whole time we were there-and we were there for almost 3 hours! Here he is playing with Vivian. He is very territorial with his trains as my friend, Ally, likes to say:) We went to the Alabama baseball game Saturday. It was a little chilly so we didn't stay out too long. But our friends the Williams' were also there. Alex was so excited to see Jack Glyien. Alex gets to see Jack Glyien at church and sometimes at the gym so this was a fun time for him! Kindermusik with Mrs. Laura being "wide like a house." "Tall like a tree."
This video is from Kindermusik. I only caught the last beat of the drum because it took me too long to get my camera out. All the kids got a turn and it was so cute to see what they did. They were told when she moves her hands to hit the drum. Alex was so focused!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment