Monday, December 29, 2008

December Catch up!

Kindermusik is over! :( But don't worry! We are starting back the end of January with all of our friends again! I think Alex really liked it. This is the next to last class. Mrs. Laura did ice skating on paper plates. I have to brag a little that Alex really tried to do it!
Taking a break with Jack and Olivia

Dancing with Mrs. Laura

Ice Skating!


Have I mentioned the train at the mall?? Alex LOVES it!! Everytime we go he says, "ride choo choo." One time we were even shopping for Mamaw and Papaw a Christmas gift and I told him we didn't have time to ride because we were looking for their gifts and he was fine with it. I hope the next baby is just as sweet! :)


One Monday when John was off we took Alex to Chuckee Cheese. He had been once with Papa but we had never taken him. John talked to him about skeeball and he loved it! I love this age because he doesn't have to really play any of the games or really ride the rides so you don't have to spend the money. He just sits in the car or the plane. I know one day this will all change, it may be already, but I'm still enjoying it.
Playing skeeball

Sitting with Chuckee

Breakfast with Santa was on December 6th. Last year, he sat in Santa's lap with no problem. Not this year! We went with Ally, Todd, and Caden. Ally had to sit on the stage with Caden and I had to sit with Alex. Alex took the candy cane from Santa but that is as close as he would get. Sorry the picture is not too good!

When we first traveled to the beach when Alex was a newborn we drove down in my Camry. It was packed full of our stuff and mostly baby stuff. I told John we couldn't have two babies and that car. It's even better that it's a pretty good time to buy a car so we went ahead and bought a forerunner. We got a DVD player put in with wireless headphones. Alex is hilarious watching the tv because he just leans his head back with the headphones on and watches. It's so nice not to have to worry about a portable one sliding around and falling off the console.

1 comment: