Wednesday, January 25, 2012

December Merry Days!

At breakfast with Santa (at church) the kids made an angel Christmas ornament. Alex asked this girl why she was wearing that hat:).
Avery got aome help too.
Lincoln and Alex.

Alex's class Christmas party! He had so much fun! They sang a song and said their prayer and then got to eat. The parents went on a scavenger hunt for their child's papers to take home. He made me a cute Christmas plate that he painted a tree on. I will have to post that later because I washed the tree off. I was so sad:(! He is repainting it for me at school. 19 boys and ONLY 1 girl! Can you imagine??
Story time with Mrs. Cassandra.
On the mall train! I think I will be sad when they are too old for this.

Avery got ahold of my camera...

Self portrait.

I finally got it back. The Pugh's brought the kids over their Christmas gifts. Avery got a glow in the dark soccer ball. She LOVES it!

Alex got this handy bag full of outdoor games, like volleyball, badminton, and frisbee. He wanted to go play with it right then.:)
Off to deliver cookies at the hospital with Chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment