Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas morning!

Santa has been here! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
The kids had been asking to sleep together, so we let them Christmas Eve night. I think it is a cute tradition they may have started...but we will see how long it lasts:). I thought they would talk for a while but Alex told her Santa wouldn't come if they were awake.
Ready for presents!
Alex and his leappad.
Avery and her purple one.
Alex opening Avery's present to him...a little Alabama football. He got her a magnet with two kittens in a basket. He knew she would love the kittens!
She loves her umbrella. She told me she needed one one day in Walmart, "in case it rains." She kept repeating that...guess Santa thought she needed one too.
Mariokart! The boy loves beating anyone who will race him!
Minnie Mouse bike! I saw her yesterday standing on the seat (while holding the handlebars). She's crazy! She has gotten really good at being able to start pedaling on her own and continuously pedalling.
Alex got a razer trike that can do 360's. I asked him if he had a good Christmas and he said, "Santa didn't really bring me anything I asked for, but I got some good stuff." Whew!
He had to put on his power ranger costume before he opened presents.
The aftermath!

No comments:

Post a Comment