Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My birthday!

I'm officially in my 30's...but enough about that.

We hung out with Nanny and Great Grandaddy on my birthday. We had a yummy lunch at Taco Casa and then went and played at UCP park. Thank you for a fun day and a great birthday!

The kids had a blast playing at the park! It always is so sweet to see them playing together. That was a good birthday present:).

They are pretending to be sleeping here.
She, of course, has to do everything he does. Her new thing is whenever I say just out loud to no one in particular, for example, "Ok guys, let's get ready to go swimming." She immediately points to herself and says, "me! me!" Like I would leave that sweet girl out. It cracks me up every time. But she is serious and she will fight tooth and nail (she's scratched Alex's face before) to make sure she's included. To aggravate her Alex will say "me! me!" too and that will really escalate the situation for her and they will get into a "me!" shouting match. Crazy!




Alex took the camera for a while and got a picture of Nanny and Great Grandaddy.

2 comments:

  1. Me! Me! I want to go, too! That is so cute! And scary that Alex has already figured out how to irritate her....we have many fights ahead, don't we?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I remember thinking about getting your card out to send, but I'm about 95% certain that I never actually did it. I feel so not on top of things lately. Hope your birthday was happy!

    ReplyDelete