Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mimi's birthday party!

In April we all got together and had Mimi's (and mine) birthday party at our house. Mimi is Alex and Avery's great-grandmother. I am so happy that Mimi is "my" grandmother! She loves my kids (and me and John) like you wouldn't believe. She would do anything for them and always calls me after she keeps them to tell me a funny story about something they did and thank me for them being so wonderful! I know that all sounds a little gushy but it's the truth-seriously! Happy Birthday Mimi! We love you so much!

Mimi and Granddan before the party really got started:).


Eating some yummy birthday cake!

Emily made her pretty cake.

She is so crazy! This is my present from Granddan. He makes these trivets out of old cigar box tops and wine corks. Cool, huh?


Alex and Mimi as he tells her her birthday present-he gets to spend the night with her before he starts preschool in August! She was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment