Wednesday, May 18, 2011

April Fun Days!

When I got my second blog book Avery couldn't get enough of it. She looked at it all the time for two days and then I finally put it up out of her sight and reach. It was so cute to see her just looking at the pictures. This is what I found one day as I was walking through the living room. For those of you who would like to publish your blog go to www.blog2print.com. It is awesome! I've made two books so far, one for 2008 and one for 2009.

Caden came over to play one day and they all dressed up, of course. Caden is Iron Man.

I have a ton of pictures of them under the elephant!

Alex took this sweet picture!


This is every day...

Going to meet Daddy and Papa at the A Day game!

Dyeing our Easter eggs.



Zion got to come over and play one day. They had a lot of fun playing the Wii!

Mom and Dad sent them a Disney package before our trip. Avery got this cool retro 80's hat and Alex got a spiderman pencil pouch with some candy and other goodies. They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment