Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas!

My favorite time of year! We decorated over a couple of days so one morning the kids woke up and fun stuff was out that hadn't been out the night before.

The famous train! It only comes down the month of December...the kids love it! And Alex got some new track and a new train car for Christmas.


No broken ornaments this year! YEAH!!

We went to see Santa with Caden, Larkin, Jack, and Paige at the mall. Avery waved to Santa and was all smiles till I asked her if she wanted to sit on his lap. She just shook her head no. When I put her on his lap, well, all you have to do is look at the picture below, but as soon as she was off his lap and back with me she was all smiles again and waving bye to Santa. Alex told Santa he couldn't decide what he wanted for Christmas:).


When we came home from seeing Santa, I heard Alex say, "Avery come see Santa." I looked in the living room and he was pulling her up on his lap. This is as far as he got her:).


Alex started calling this "the breakable village." He loved for us to turn the lights on.

Our Christmas Card-Hope you had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment