Thursday, January 13, 2011

December Fun Days!

Sweet boy sleeping!

They were "building me a house."


Then I look up and see Avery having a deep, thoughtful moment.
Alex's basketball game.



Our sweet neighbors, the Pugh's, brought Alex and Avery over their Christmas presents. Alex got a book that plays "Cd's" and Avery got a little purse. I am so thankful we have such good neighbors! The Pugh's on one side and the Gable's on the other-they are so good to us!

Christmas Eve morning with Chase-they love riding on the cookie cart through the hospital.

The day we went to see Santa at the mall.

Alex, Caden, Jack, Avery, and Larkin.

Enjoying their cookies before one last train ride.

In her Christmas dress from Mimi and Granddan.

Mom gave me space ice cream in my stocking...I love it and so did Alex!



Boxing on the wii with Papa. He loves reminding Papa how he "beat him up."

Christmas morning...Avery is playing her Disney princess keyboard.



She had to color immediately after she found crayons in her stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment