Monday, February 15, 2010

Great-Grandaddy's Photo shoot

Alex has swim lessons on Thursdays and to get there on time and not rush too much I would usually have to wake Avery up just a few minutes early from her nap and I HATE doing that. So Great-Grandaddy and Nanny have been coming over to keep Avery for me. It has worked out great! They get to spend extra time with their great-granddaughter and I get some one on one time with Alex. Richard (great-grandaddy) is a great photographer and so Avery got a free photo shoot one day. He took a ton of pictures! Here are just a few.

With Nanny.

"Oh, do you want my serious face? OK, here it is."

"Now, here is my happy face, is this good?"



With Great-Grandaddy.

We went to lunch at McDonald's-look how intensely she is staring at that cup! She couldn't get enough of it.

1 comment: