Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Bangs

Baby bangs-sounds cute right? Well, it's not. It is well documented that pregnancy is not good to me. I'm nauseous 24/7, I gain weight (and lots of it), my face breaks out, and I lose my hair. I just really want it to be well documented for my children to one day see what I went through to bring them into this world and how much they should always love me:) My hair falls out all through out pregnancy and then starts coming back in probably when the baby is 3-4 months old. Avery is 8 months old and this is what I'm dealing with. If you look back at any pictures of me recently you can see this. It's horrible! I mean, what in the world?? It's good birth control though isn't it? But the funny thing is, I would do it all over again for those two sweet babies God blessed us with.

3 comments:

  1. Well at least pregnancy doesn't make you have more freckles...right above your lip so that they look like a moustache! I've been to two dermatologists about it and it's finally looking better. But, just like you said, I would gladly do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! You are cracking me up! Those kids will love you and your baby bangs forever! :)

    ReplyDelete