Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Circus!

So I guess it is going to be a tradition for us to go to the circus for Alex's birthday. It comes the end of January and we always get tickets as our present to Alex. He seems to enjoy it! Hopefully, he won't outgrow it too soon because I love the circus!
Gotta have some popcorn!

He kept making this face and turning to me so I finally took a picture.

Alex loved the elephants at the circus and that is putting it lightly. During the long walk back to the car he acted like an elephant the entire time. It was about 10 or 10:30 at night and he was wild and crazy walking like an elephant on all fours and making the elephant noise as loud as he could.
So I shouldn't have been surprised when the next day he pulled out the stool and started doing these "circus" moves like elephants. He told me I was the ringmaster (sometimes I was a clown) and I had to announce the elephants and he did his "routine." He laid down and got up, he rotated on the stool, he stood on his hind legs and he walked with his trunk linked to another (pretend)elephant's tail. It amazes me what he comes up with and remembers! In case you are not sure, this is Alex, the elphant, on his hind legs holding his front legs up. :)

1 comment: