Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

Now, I know it's the day before Christmas Eve and I'm really behind because I'm just doing Thanksgiving:) Bear with me! Thanksgiving Day John was off and we went to Mimi's for lunch. It was delicious!
Playing ball with Uncle Parker.



After lunch with Mimi, the kids and I drove to Nashville to see my parents for Thanksgiving. When we finally got there Avery was ready for her grandaddy to feed her.

She loves her feet! Every time she is on her changing table this is the position she is in. Attractive, I know!


We found a lost puppy and mom and Alex hung out on the porch reading books with it until the owner came.

Saturday we had our Thanksgiving with Russell, Nan, my Aunt Tammy, and Nan's mom, Dot. Alex, as always, wanted to play the piano the whole time!

Mom and I had to take a picture of Avery in this dress that Mom and I both wore as babies. I meant to put it in black and white but it didn't happen:) Enjoy the blue background.

No comments:

Post a Comment