Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Big Al Kids Club

Alex is an official member of the Big Al Kids Club and he loves it! Free cookies at McAlisters, a t-shirt with Big Al on it, tour the football locker room AND he got to meet Big Al and play on the field. So one Sunday after church we went out to the field and got to hang out and meet Big Al. I am not exagerating when I tell you the boy, and I mean Alex, not John, ran the full length of the field probably 10 times easy. He didn't want to stop.
He got Big Al to sign his book for him. He liked him but didn't want to go up to him by himself. We had to pull him away from him some though. He wanted to go over and see Al every time he paused for a moment and saw him close by.

He looks like he is running for his life! This is probably the time Big Al pretended to chase him. Alex turned and saw Al and immediately ran over to John.
In the tunnel where the players come out.

Chasing Dad.

Playing in Big Al's bouncy house.

The video below isn't very good but it is a glimpse of what he did the whole time.


**Just a side story. We still play football around the house all the time. Alex is still Julio, John is now McElroy and I'm Ingram (sometimes) and when I ask him who Avery is he says she is "Bryant-Denny Stadium." I don't know where he gets this stuff:) Sometimes, when he won't let me be Mark Ingram, I am Alabama. We try to explain that we are all Alabama but he doesn't listen to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment